For Immediate Release
Contact: Michael Pender 734-668-0755
Supply55, Inc. and NEPATA GmbH announce strategic partnership
Ann Arbor, Michigan – December 22, 2016 – Supply55, Inc. a leading provider of unique value added products to the sign, screen and graphic arts market is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with NEPATA GmbH for the distribution of NEPATA covering equipment in North America.
NEPATA converting centers are the most successful and widely used converting centers world-wide. Engineered and manufactured in Germany to the highest quality standards, NEPATA converting equipment utilizes the latest in computer numerical control (CNC) technology resulting in unprecedented control and accuracy over the converting process. NEPATA converting centers deliver precise material cuts, highly accurate rewinds and advanced inventory control, allowing for quick delivery times across a wide range of media.
Features of NEPATA Converting Centers:
- CNC Technology: Full computer numerical control (CNC) over the converting process.
- Precision Cuts: Variance of less than 1%, resulting in less waste, less rejects and fewer customer complaints.
- Productivity Gain: Over 40% compared to manual cutting.
- Automatic Label Printing: Automatic label printing including bar codes for professional inventory control, reduction in shipping errors and elimination of roll length errors.
- Metric and Imperial System: ConvertPlus2 and the UA series machines handle metric and imperial system data concurrently.
- Easy Order Importing and Order Processing: ConvertPlus2 software allows importing and processing of order data from ERP systems for fast efficient order processing.
NEPATA converting centers are available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. in North America. Additional information is available on the Supply55 website at
www.supply55.com or by calling Supply55 at 734-668-0755.
About Supply55, Inc. www.supply55.com – Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Supply55, Inc. was founded to provide unique value added products to the sign, screen and graphic arts trade. All Supply55 products are selected, evaluated and brought to market with the simple goal of reducing end-user operating costs while improving the workflow and quality of the end-users finished product.
About NEPTA GmbH www.nepata.de – Based in Wolnzach, Germany, NEPATA GmbH specializes in developing machines and software to support the converting industry. Patents are currently pending in Germany and the United States covering a wide range of technology used in the NEPATA converting centers.
Other company names and products mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.