Supply55 and Tricksy introduce the 4Treat direct to garment white ink pre-treatment system for use with all DTG printers running white ink
Ann Arbor, Michigan
April 29, 2010
Supply55, Inc. a leading provider of unique value added products to the sign, screen and graphic arts market has partnered with Tricksy s.r.l. of Italy and Tricksy USA of Charleston, SC to introduce to North America and Latin America the 4Treat DTG white ink pre-treatment system.
Designed and manufactured by Tricksy, the 4Treat system is compatible with all DTG printers and takes the guess work out of garment pre-treatment prior printing with white ink.
4Treat Key Features:
- Accurate Spray Cycles - 4Treat provides predictable results from shirt to shirt improving the quality of your finished product.
- Fast - 4Treat quickly and easily prepares garments for white printing with 6 second cycle times.
- Easy to Load and Unload - 4Treat allows the operator to quickly and easily load and unload shirts for improved production efficiency.
- Cost Savings - 4Treat sprays a controlled amount of pre-treatment on each garment reducing waste and operating expenses.
- Easy to Clean, Maintain and Inspect - 4Treat is designed to maximize uptime by simplifying the maintenance cycle.
The Tricksy 4Treat white ink pre-treatment system is available through authorized Supply55 dealers in North America and Latin America. Interested dealers should contact Supply55 at 877-550-5590 for specific information on the 4Treat dealer program.
About Tricksy s.r.l. www.tricksyusa.com – Tricksy is a fully integrated engineering and manufacturing company with headquarters in Como, Italy as well as a USA subsidiary company Tricksy USA of Charleston, SC. Tricksy was founded to develop, engineer and manufacturer niche products for the sign, screen and graphic arts trade and has introduced the following products to market; 4Gen – Direct to Textile Printer, 4Treat – Direct to Textile Pretreatment System, 4GenDeco – Direct to Awards Printer.
About Supply55, Inc. www.supply55.com – Supply55 was founded to provide unique value added products to the sign, screen and graphic art trade.
All Supply55 products are selected, evaluated and brought to market with the simple goal of reducing end-user operating costs while improving the workflow and quality of the end-users finished product. Supply55 products are sold exclusively through a select group of value added dealers in North America and Latin America.